Sunday, December 26, 2010

We had the “What If?” talk.

Making Happy Birthday cake for Jesus on Christmas Eve...
everything is a first for Alex

Are we really willing to give it all to God? Even our lives? What if something happens to one of us or two of us or even three of us for that matter? Are we willing to trust God completely? Will we still believe in him and give him the glory no matter what happens in Africa?

The chances of something bad happening are probably worse in a small car on interstate 5 but I think this is a good time to remind ourselves that we have given our lives to God. It is a time to reflect and ask ourselves what that really means. What does it mean to say “no matter what, I believe, I trust, I give my life to live or die for Christ Jesus”? No Matter.

I would ask that if you are reading our stories that you would pray for us, that you would trust God with us and that you too would choose to allow God to have his will in our lives even if that means a loss for you.

No Matter What.

2 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you constantly and will be in my prayers while you are there. I look forward to hearing and seeing Korah through the eyes of you and your family. Hugs and blessings abundant as you journey to the least of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and your family!! What a great experience!

    ReplyDelete