Monday, November 8, 2010

Flea Obliteration Drama

So in case anyone was curious on the outcome...the flea killer showed up today. It took about 2 hours to prep, get everything that we could off the ground, out from under the beds and then vacuum thoroughly. We now will vacuum everyday for 10 days and continue to clean out the vacuum. We also have some other natural remedies that have been generously shared by friends and some special spray shared by Jessica. So I am having faith despite the comment on the card that was left that it will probably fail because we didn't take everything out of our closets. Seriously? Everything out of the closets too? Where do you put everything from under the beds and out of the closets in a tiny little apartment? By faith...no more fleas please!

1 comment:

  1. We have a huge ant problem here. They are everywhere, millions and millions. I saw one flea in my house at the beginning of summer and have never felt so grateful for the pesky ants because I read that they eat flea eggs. They also devour any roaches that end up dead on my kitchen floor. I will, however, be happy when winter sets in and they go back underground.

    ReplyDelete